Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Decisions... decisions...

Not sure why it is so hard to find what I like that goes together. Not that I want things to be perfect ( okay, maybe secretly a little) but I do want them to look nice and end up being something I like to look at for a least a season.

I have spent most of this morning looking at these fabrics



I used all except the dots in this duvet cover for Adam's bed. Now he needs a sham to make it look finished :o)


I have decided on a half square triangle zig zag that I found on Diary of a Quilter which is brilliant!

Put it up on the board and Marylin does not look impressed. I think something is missing...


I took the board outside to get a look in natural light ( sewing room is a northern facing room so not great light) and I *think* I like the blue dots even though they are not in the cover.


Suggestions please!


Linked up to W.i.P. Wednesday at freshly pieced



Thanks,
Kim :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment