Friday, August 12, 2011

Something new!

Hi there,


Some of you may have noticed, if you have looked around, that there are two new pages listed at the top...how about that?! My little pink blog now has a Breast Cancer Corner and a Little Pink Library...I will be adding to both, so they are works in progress...just like the favorite quotes page, and the Buttons page too! Now, I am making recommendations on the my library page. They are just books and series that I have enjoyed, and that I think you may also...These are my opinions...


Most of you may know that I am a breast cancer survivor and an advocate a, very involved one...my little pink blog is not about that, but if you are interested, the page is there...right now there is not much there, just some symbols...Click if you want to, or not:))


That's it for now...



No comments:

Post a Comment