Friday, August 19, 2011

CAS-ual Friday and PPA

I had no intention of making cards today as I have been frantically creating all week for a holiday church cardmaking session last night and this afternoon.  But the CAS-ual Friday challenge was embossing - heat or dry - and I LOVE embossing, then when I pulled out a set of four stamps, I realized the Pals Paper Arts sketch was perfect!


This uses one of my all-time favorite embossing powders from a company that is no longer around. :(  But you definitely need to see it IRL - the sparkle is subtle but it reflects every color of the rainbow!

I also colored the brads with that embossing powder by heating up the brad (hold it with a tweezers), dip it into the jar of embossing powder, then reheat.




  • Stamps: Impression Obsession

  • Paper: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

  • Ink: Versamark

  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Music Impression Plate, EK Success border punch, Greenhorn Valley Art Stamps Fine Crystal Gold Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment