Thursday, August 4, 2011

Color Throwdown on a Get Well Flower

I have a church cardmaking gathering tonight and you can always tell when it is getting close because my cards get very simple.  Of course, I prefer a CAS style - so this really isn't a problem for me - but I do try to put together a variety of styles for all the other cardmakers to play with.



I used the color's from this week's Color Throwdown.

I also want you to check out the left side of my blog page because I did some cleaning!  I moved the "Tips and Techniques" section to its own tab at the top of the page.  I plan to pretty it up and organize it a little better, but that will come later.

Most importantly, I added "My Blog List" - these are the blogs that I read every day!  I did set it up to only show you the 25 blogs that have most recently posted - if you saw everything that I read, you would definitely realize how obsessive that I am!  So check this section often because you will definitely find other blogs to love!

Apologies to you if you think that I have missed you on My Blog List.  I have worked very hard to clean up my "following lists" and my Google Reader - but I think they are playing tricks on me.  Blogs that I am absolutely certain that I follow are no longer listed.  Just random stuff - but it's going to take me awhile to clean it up.  So if I definitely follow you - don't worry - you'll get on My Blog List!

  • Stamps: Stampin' Place
  • Ink: Stampin' Up markers in Pool, Olive, Crumb
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pool, Olive, Crumb
  • Accessories: Nestabilities die, Sizzix embossing folder, SU Olive Taffeta, Stickles (on the flower)

No comments:

Post a Comment