Monday, August 1, 2011

LIM: Feeling Fruity with a Cherry Fairy!!

This week's challenge at Less Is More is

FEELING FRUITY
I have been watching cards from a digital company called A Day for Daisies - they are absolutely and totally charming!  I was browsing yesterday and saw the Cherry Fairy.  The Less Is More challenge was a perfect excuse to fill my shopping cart with that digi and a few others (as if I need an excuse!)


I then found the A Muse sentiment stamp in my collection and the style of it was perfect!  And, yes...I do know that the sentiment is a "berry" and the stamp is a "cherry"...I'm just hoping that I am the only one bothered by that!

  • Stamps: A Day for Daisies digi, A Muse sentiment
  • Ink: copics
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Garden Green
  • Accessories: Art Institute Glitter Kiwi and Pearlescent, Smooch Pearlized Top Coat on cherries

No comments:

Post a Comment