Saturday, August 20, 2011

It"s Pink Saturday!! Again!

It seems as though we just finished up the last one...and what a glorious one it was! Thanks to everyone who commented on the links provided. We were shooting for 5000, a lofty goal...we got ...5,450!!! Wonderful!! Thank you! There was lots of money raised and I am sure that our Charlie will have the most beautiful room ever...

Now, down to the business at hand...This week's Pink Saturday...If you have visited my Little Pink Blog at all this week then you are aware that I finally went back to work ...I covered my Fiasco of a first Day Back in a previous post trulysimplypink Click on it...great entertainment...
So I won't go into that again...the rest of the week went a little better than that, thank Goodness...
I do have to say that the week simply flew by...I am exhausted...It is a pleasure to sit here typing... LATE... on a Saturday morning, contemplating what kind of PINK stuff to put up here for my Pink post...Hmmmm...so what will it be...I know...I was able to get a little shopping done...nothing like a little shopping to perk a girl up! Don't you agree? Here is my purchase! Conveniently Pink of course!


Ahhh...Perfect!!



Don't forget to visit...Beverly at...



No comments:

Post a Comment