Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Vintage Postcard

I have wanted to use the Vintage Postcard set from Sweet'n Sassy Stamps, but I am SO not a vintage/collage expert.  To make it work, I had to find a couple of challenges that I thought would work - the color challenge at Splitcoaststampers and the sketch at iSpy Sketches...


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps


I love the Bible verse intertwined into this set - such a perfect greeting!!

The Vintage Postcard set includes everything except the stamped flowers.  There are lots of little elements so it's easy to put together in a collage fashion!
  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Vintage Postcard, Flowers in Bloom
  • Paper: black, Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
  • Ink: black, Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up flower punch, bird punch (for leaves), circle punch


No comments:

Post a Comment