Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sewing and summer

As I am sure many of you know, there are two times in the year that sewing tends to SLOW WAY DOWN for everyone. Summer is one and I thought I was going to be able to not have that happen THIS summer but you know what, it has.

I did work on this slipcover this weekend, one afternoon a few hours and this is what I have finished. I still have the cushion to do , which is now residing ready to cut out on my foyer floor  and the skirt but it is going to have to wait just a bit so I can enjoy my little people. It is not perfect but I did not want it super fitted, the one that was on there was harder to put on than actual childbirth so I wanted it to be SUPER easy when Adam gets his feet all over it to pop it on and off for the wash!


I also want to say that I LOVE comments!!!! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one!!!! I just realized that I am not, for some strange reason getting all of them in my email, so if I have not responded to a comment you have made, I apologize and it was not intentional!!!!!


Now for the summer photos and why I am a lazy clod!


Reading and Ed Emberley drawing!!!!!


It is no different from sledding right?


New color :o)

Katy's beautiful Zakka bag from Sara that she LOVES!!!!! I wish she hated it so I could snag it ;o)

Finally, this is Katy's way of curing the summertime blues! I love having the television off!


Welcome SUMMER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment