Monday, June 11, 2012

Happiness is...

Happiness is whatever makes you happy! I know you guys make me happy ALL THE TIME!!!!!  From your support here, facebook,and twitter to other things like...

I had two surprise packages this weekend and they both made me SQUEAL with JOY!!!!!

The first is from Lindsey at LRstitched!!!!!! WOW!!!!! I was part of a New York Beauty pillow swap and I cannot believe my beautiful pillow!!!!!! Everything about it is PERFECT!!!!! There was also a sweet little Heather Ross surprise in the package. I am one LUCKY girl!!!!!!

THANK YOU LINDSEY!!!!!

GORGEOUS quilting!!!!!


The perfect pillow will live here for the time being so I can see it from my sewing machine and be happy and inspired and hopefully Adam will not wear it as a hat!



The second package is from Sally,who I had my first ever fabric swap in January, she lives in Australia and is over the top sweet! I had NO idea she was sending me anything at all!!!!! Many heartfelt thanks to you Sally, you are so thoughtful and kind :o)

There was something for everyone, as you can see Adam was VERY quick to notice the package for himself!



Adam's was opened speedy quick and it was a dinosaur egg!!!!!  He was so excited!!!!! This was the best photo I could get, he is moving very fast these days!!!!!

There were these goodies for ME!!!!!  The top two are delicious smelling soap and lotion from a shop in Austrlia that I cannot get here. Sally sent me a bar of soap from this shop in Jan and it sits in my sewing room...SMELLS DEVINE!!!!!! They must start shipping internationally or I may have to move down under ;o)

The fabrics are these beautiful fabrics by Saffron Craig and Layla Campbell for M&S Textiles . Katy says the Purple dots would be a perfect wallet and I have to agree!!!!!

 In Katy's package were some lovely smelling sachets 

and these adorable hair pins ( perfect for summer) by fibberitigibbet!


 I am very grateful for all of my happiness and thank you all so much!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment