Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pat Sloan and who!?!?!

The FABULOUS and talented (I know I heard some sort of angelic singing around EVERY SINGLE TIME I saw her at market in her super cool outfits)  Pat Sloan asked me to do an interview for her blog...WHAT!?! Me!?!? I started looking around the room and then realized I was in front of the computer and the email was addressed to ME so maybe it was not a fluke :o) Thank you so much Pat, you are FABULOUS!!!!

The interview is up today on Pat Sloan The Voice of Quilting



I met Pat in her booth at Market and ( and everywhere, that lady MOVES) she has a new line of fabric Eat Your Fruits and Veggies for Moda coming soon in October!!!!!





And it has perfectly matched thread from Aurifil! They are so beautiful together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment