Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hump Day: Lots of Ribbons

It's my week to host the hump day challenge over in the Sweet 'n Sassy forum on Splitcoast.  After last week's challenge, which was lots of dies, I stayed on the same theme and this week's challenge is : Lots of Ribbon!  You must use 2 or more ribbons/twine in your card or other creations.

Here's my sample...


Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

For my card,  I wanted to keep the full focus on that wonderful sentiment, but I still wanted the card to be special and cheerful...a perfect use for ribbons!  A few sparkly butterflies keep it sweet!
  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Let Go, Let God and the butterflies are from Serene Silhouettes
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink, white
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Daffodil and black
  • Accessories: ribbon from an old ribbon card from Making Memories, misc charm

No comments:

Post a Comment