Friday, June 22, 2012

Hey Buddy!

I have three fun things today!

First...a fun card for a fun challenge on an amazingly creative blog.  Susan, at Rainy Day Creations, has started putting up sketch challenges.  She has created an amazing card for the challenge - and the prize is the stamp on her card (plus another!).  Her card is sweet and gentle but I went in a totally different direction...


Hey Buddy!



The second fun thing is fun for you and me...a stamp set on sale at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  It's fun for you because...it's on sale!  It's fun for me because I was thrilled to see MY card on the ad.  (Details on the card are here.)


The third fun thing is actually just fun for me...I won a free stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS) for my ladybug card from two days ago!  I didn't actually win the main prize - check out the TAWS link to see the amazing winning creation.  Of course, I had to get the stamp set that got me all excited for this company.  Check out my ladybug card link to see what inspired me.
  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Fly Away
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, DCWV Grade School dp
  • Ink: Memento black, copics, Stampin' Up Pacific Point
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Fly Away die, Fiskars cloud punches, Cuttlebug dot embossing, Ranger Glossy Accents (the windows), Making Memories Giggle Kids Puffy Stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment