Sunday, June 17, 2012

Saturday Snapshot...A Day Late:)

You may have noticed that I am doing something new this week! I have been away! Guess where?:)) And so here are a few pics! I hope you like them...Of course there is always some pink involved so...as always I shall link up with Beverly and the others for Pink Saturday  also...But Hop on over to See  Saturday Snapshot over at athomewithbooks too!
I found her through bookjourney another great blog...anyway...here are some pictures for your perusal...
Enjoy!


North Myrtle Beach!

A Turtle by the Ocean:) He was later washed away by High Tide...


We had lovely weather:)


My bathing beauty...and just look at those toes:)


OK, so I was pretty tickled that my tablet knew where I was and gave me the weather for North Myrtle Beach:))


Are the best! Don't you agree!?!


And mine is just about over...and so is this post...I hope you liked it!








No comments:

Post a Comment