Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Birthdays..

If you are anything like me I always leave it till the last minute to make my cards for family and friends. I whipped these two up recently each just took me ten minutes - they came together easily  because I used some fun fun birthday buttons from Greatest View. They both use some delish Core'dinations cardstock.




 If you want to win some birthday badges we're featuring  on the Greatest View blog all week as well as a sampler of small chevron bags and a couple of metres of co-ordinated  chevron ribbon, simply leave a comment on this post over at Greatest View  and tell us if YOU make your own birthday cards!


The giveaway will run all week so come back each day for more chances to win! The winner will be announced Monday July 1st.




No comments:

Post a Comment