Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sweet Baby

I have a third card with the same sketch from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge...I blame it on the flag/pennant dies that I just got and the fact that this sketch uses TWO of them.  I really hadn't intended to make a third card, but yesterday I was adding cards to our church card sales racks and realized we needed baby cards.  Plus...CAS-ual Fridays has a color challenge - to use pink on a CAS card.  What was I to do but make a baby card...


Sweet Baby


This time I flipped the sketch.  I like it the way it is, but I didn't want that giraffe staring off of the page.


I also have a huge thank you and shout out to Doris at The Stamping Tower.  The cards that I was putting in the church card racks yesterday - they arrived in the mail this week from Doris!!!  She sent me her extra cards!!  I love the world of cardmaking.  Doris is in New Jersey, I'm in Colorado.  We've never met, but we have a bond.  Thank you so much, Doris, you made my day, week, month!!
  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Sweet Baby, Stampin' Up Petite Pairs
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Blushing Bride, Going Gray
  • Paper: white
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up heart border embossing folder, Spellbinders rectangle die, American Crafts ribbon, Papertrey Sweet Baby dies and pink button

No comments:

Post a Comment