Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ladybug Parade with TAWS

This is my second post today!

One of my favorite, fun stampers -  Snappy Stampin' with Arielle - designs for The Alley Way Stamps (TAWS).  Check out this charmer and then get a chuckle from this card.  I commented on the eye glass card by saying that she finally wore me down and I was ready to get some TAWS stamps for myself!!  She emailed right back saying that I should check out their current challenge.  It requires TAWS stamps - but they have FREE digis!!  I was all over that!!


The Alley Way Stamps

There are three digis - the ladybug, the cupcake and the sentiment.  I copied the ladybug across the card and then got the wild idea to add a baby bug - oooh, so sweet!!  The challenge was an inspiration piece...


I'm looking at my picture and seeing some sloppy coloring.  You'll have to excuse me but I was in a mad rush to get ready for this wild group...


We fed them...they did a quick Bible study, then it was out to do some football.  I had five pounds of shredded beef that had slow cooked with chili sauce and dill pickles (it's actually quite good) - FIVE pounds - and they loaded their sandwiches so full, there was no meat leftover for seconds!  Now they have headed to a swimming pool and I'm quickly posting before attacking the mountains of dirty dishes!!

  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps free digital stamps
  • Paper: white
  • Ink: Memento black and copics
  • Accessories: Misc twine, a touch of glitter glue on the candle, Cuttlebug border folder (if you haven't seen Cuttlebug's newest release they have regular folders paired with coordinating borders - all really nice!)





No comments:

Post a Comment