Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another Quick Gift Set

I just can't seem to plan ahead - because I found myself needing another gift set and I had around an hour to do it.  There's nothing to do in cases like this except to CASE - and who better than Christina at Sea Glass & Sentiments.  This link takes you to a card folder and gift set that she had made using WPlus9 stamps.  (BTW - if you don't follow WPlus9 you should check out their blog.  They are in the middle of new release week and they have a fishing set that is DARLING - and I don't even fish!!)

If I were making these cards for myself, I would have kept them all green and brown as did Christina.  I do not really know the recipient of these cards so I thought I better add some color just in case that's what she prefers.  Because I added color, I had a few other options out of various WPlus9sets.  FYI: I did not have time to make Christina's folder, but I did make three each of these cards for the gift...


WPlus9 stamps WPlus9 stamps WPlus9 stamps WPlus9 stamps

The sentiments are from a variety of companies - they just happened to be on my desk for other projects.  Let me know if you want details and I can find them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment