Saturday, June 16, 2012

Merry Monday with Holiday Magic

This is my second post today, it's a short scroll
down if you are here for Dynamic Duos!

I have an amazing morning in front of me - Scott and Erik are in Utah at a lacrosse tournament and Andrew is spending the day doing intake at our local food bank as it is the biggest food drive weekend of the year.  I'm alone!!!  And I don't have any urgent or big projects that I have to do - so I am crafting!  Yeah!!!

For my first card of this morning, I decided to do something just for fun.  Yesterday, I got a fun new Christmas set.  (Hey, Allisa - my stamps got here...thanks for the catalogs!!).  So I decided to play the Merry Monday challenge...


Merry Monday Challenge with CTMH



This is a retired Close To My Heart set.  I saw this card by Allisa and then saw that she had a set for sale and I was all over that.  It's nice to play with Close To My Heart again.  My mom was a demo (check out this post about half way down for a remembrance of my mother) so I have TONS of older CTMH sets - but it's nice to play with newer stuff - I have an order coming too!
  • Stamps: Close to My Heart Holiday Magic, Papertrey Trey Backgrounds: Text Style (just on the scallops)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake and Tempting Turquoise
  • Ink: Versamark, Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Distress Inks in Broken China and Tumbled Glass
  • Accessories: Zing white embossing powder, Papertrey Ink Classic Kraft ribbon and Rustic Jute button twine, miscellaneous "puff balls"

No comments:

Post a Comment