Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Day with the Sweetest Sketch

I love this week's sketch from the sweetest thing probably because it has little flags and I have finally invested in a variety of flag dies.  (I probably jumped on board this trend about the time that it will be ending!!  But it does really add a festive look!)


the sweetest thing sketch challenge





The various items on this card come from a real mish-mash of products.  The combination of colors is WAY out of my comfort zone - it comes from a pad of paper I picked up from Hobby Lobby at 50% off strictly to challenge myself - and I LOVE it!  There are also three stamp companies represented and two die companies!  Even with all of that, this card came together so easily. I love crafting days like this!!

  • Stamps: Doodlebug/Hampton Arts cake holder (I can't find a name on the set), Studio G (Michaels $1 stamps) cupcake and Stampin' Up Friendly Phases.  (The Doodlebug set also includes a really cute cupcake, but it is a solid image and I wanted to add more color.)
  • Paper: It's the Little Things pad by Fancy Pants, Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Orchid Opulence (a blast from the past!) and Pool Party
  • Ink: Memento black and copics
  • Accessories: The Crafts Meow Easy Rosette die, Spellbinders Pennants (flag die), Doodlebug black gems

No comments:

Post a Comment