Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yikes!!!

Well Hi There....It has been since Saturday so I thought I had better check in...Things are not horrible...I do not mean to be ignoring you, my peeps...but sometimes life outside the blogosphere just does not allow one to partake in ones favorite pastime...

I call this the migraine sufferers candy...


This is pretty much a daily thing right now so...bummer...


However, you are not forgotten. I had a lovely Tuesday evening, due in part to the fact the my favorite show, NCIS, was a NEW ONE!! And a great one at that! Wow, do  love that show...That Mark is a show stopper, and the rest of them aint bad either...lol...
Isn't he a fine one?


OK, so I also received an early Mother's day gift...My husband and daughter gave me the new Kindle 3. I went out and got it the other night so that I could set it up and move all 628 items over from my Kindle 2. Then I de-registered my kindle 2 and put it in my husband's name...The kindle 2 is now his...All of that took most of last night...Of course then there was the long overdue nail appointment crammed in before the AIS conference call on Monday...prior to the quick run to Best Buy...then last night there was the quick trip to Hair Cuttery for a touch up...had to beg to get that in prior to the all new NCIS...Whew...And I did not hit Face book last night and have not yet been on there tonight...


My brother called me tonight...a rare enough occasion, to tell me about the birth of a new grand niece, he waited because all of my nieces and nephews assured him that I had probably already seen the news and pictures on FB...I thought...Oh for G's sake!! I miss One day and I don't get the news!! Sheesh!!


He also wanted to let me know that they found a really good deal on a family cruise to the Bahamas for January 2012 and that he and his wife have booked for the week and my parents and would we? So My husband is doing it now too!!! I am very excited, I have never been on a cruise or to the Bahamas before...Oh wait. He just came up and said it may be sold out...Man...story of my life!


I'll keep you posted!


So I am off to Face book to look at baby pictures...Ciao for now!

Update: We have booked it! We are going!! Yippee!!





No comments:

Post a Comment