Thursday, May 12, 2011

cQc84 Father's Day

Really?!?!??  It's May 12th!! 




I played at a girlfriend's house yesterday.  She always has display boards of ideas and I often just happily CASE her ideas.  I did start CASing this card with the randomly stamped image panel, but the colors and the entire layout are my own.


I have absolutely no natural light this morning so the whole photo has a yellowish cast. I do wish the goggles at the bottom were moved to the left, but they aren't my stamps and I didn't notice until I was taking the photos this morning!

The colors are from the colourQ challenge.

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Plane & Simple, Itty Bitty Backgrounds (for the yellow sprinkle)
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Daffodil
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Daffodil dsp
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Modern Label and Designer Label Punches, Old Olive Grosgrain, Cuttlebug embossing folder
P.S. If you read last week's Rabble of Butterflies and Flock of CAS Birds, I did finally go back and add the recipes.  Sorry it took so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment