Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The criss cross applesauce quilt :o)



Too cute to pass up! This is what the kids did yesterday afternoon while I was sewing like a madwoman!!!!!!

After some thunderstorms, which force me to shut off my machine, and numerous sewing mishaps that made me want to cuss like a sailor in the old Navy, I am finally finished with my grandma's quilt!!!!!!


These are the best shots I can get since Katy is in school and Adam is not tall enough :o(
This is the front


It just screams SPRING to me!



The back


All rolled up and pretty. I used a solid Kona pink binding. I do not usually use a solid but I think it works beautifully with this quilt.


The final touch :o)



Now off to trim the irish pennants and wash!!!!!! I hope she likes it :o)


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment