Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Rabble of Butterfly Cards

Yesterday I posted a "flock" of bird cards.  I had to look up what a group of butterflies were called and they are a "swarm" (which I used on an earlier post today) and a "rabble".  So here's my rabble of butterfly cards!

The first card uses baby wipes and reinkers.  I found it on a post on the clean&simple blog from over a year ago.

The next card is for this week's sketch challenge at Just Add Ink.



This card was inspired by a card by Sunflower Stamper.  When I saw it I realized that I had this funky tool from Crop Stop that functions as a "B" plate in the cuttlebug but has the middle cut out so it doesn't emboss.  (See the second pix.  They also now have one with an oval opening.)




I am still in my church cardmaking panic - I have to leave in 1/2 an hour and I still have to plop some dinner in front of the kids and maybe I should get out of my sweats!!  So I will be back on Sunday to fill in all of the "recipes" for these cards.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment