Saturday, May 7, 2011

pinch me again....

A couple of weeks ago I posted this post here on my blog with my Core'dinations creative frenzy which in reality was my DT application for  Core'dination. Before I went to bed last night I dropped by the core'dinations blog to find this......

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!

We wanted thank each and every person for applying for the Design Team Call.

It was not easy and the Core’dinations Team spent endless hours going through the entries. There were so many amazing entries and narrowing things down was extremely difficult.

Without further ado, here is the new Core’dinations Cardstock Design Team (in alphabetical order).

Andrea Amu
April Derrick
Char Dobson
Leica Forrest
Lydia Jackson
Kim Jeffress THATS ME!!!!!!! can you believe it!
Brianne Nevill
Melissa Oliveira
Debbie Standard
Shaunte Wadley

Sarah Hodgkinson, DT Core’dinator

Ellen Sosnoski, Blog Core’dinator

 AND the best part about it that the most fabulous Lydia is staying with me right at this very second all the way from Canada so we got to celebrate together, I am soooooo excited and honoured to be joining this amazing team!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment