Thursday, May 12, 2011

What I am doing instead of what I should be doing





What I should be doing is working on the set of accessories for my luggage to go visit my grandsons in Oklahoma in two weeks. I found a great tutorial for a box pouch on the plaid scottie and another on see kate sew. Thanks ladies for great inspiration!!!!!

I cut up a super wool suit and used some fabric that Sara sent to me ( lurve you Sara) that makes a great contrast!

I am very excited to finish these and add a simple make up bag and some shoe bags for my runners! My son is quite the cook so I will NEED to be running while I am there.





So that is what I should be doing but instead I am side tracked with something so cute I could not resist!



Fitted cloth diapers for the grandsons!!!! My daughter-in-law has decided to try cloth diapering ( I am jumping up and down) and so I found this pattern at Handmade by Rita. Who does not just love a free pattern!!!! I printed it up and gave it a go and I really like it!!!!! The flannel are easier to make and handle but I like the knit and velour feel much more.



I am hoping the grandsons like them!!!!!



If you have not entered the giveaway I am leaving it open until about 6pm ( or a bit later depending on when I get my run in)...so do not forget!!!!!!!


Back to diaper sewing I go...

Kim :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment