Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Small steps of progress


Finally some good progress!!!! Finished a hooter hider for my sweet daughter-in-law and her expecting friend today!!!!!

Used the great tutorial from Freshly Picked. Very clear instructions so if you need a good shower gift or one for yourself, I highly recommend this one:o)

I have no idea how to take decent photos of a nursing cover. They are not great subject matter to photograph so here are my best shots...






I am so smitten with the Alexander Henry Koto, I cannot look at it enough!




Heather's friend really likes blues and greens ( Amy ( Lou Who) I thought about you while making this one) so I chose something from Amy Butler Daisy Chain. Because we all know that no one rocks the blue green combo better than Miss Amy ( both Butler and lou who)!!!!




Hope you are having a productive sewing day!!!!!

Kim :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment