Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lacrosse Stamps DO Exist!!

This card is not a great work of art.  It is a thank you card for my youngest son's lacrosse coach.  But I am posting it because it is a real struggle to find anything lacrosse related - even though it is very, very quickly gaining in popularity - and I found a lacrosse set!  It's at clear&simple stamps


Here's my lacrosse player!


Our day today is dominated by lacrosse.  He has a scrimmage in just a few hours, then a final barbeque.  Then we have to watch lacrosse for the rest of the weekend as, for the first time ever, a team from west of the Mississippi is in the NCAA Final Four - our very own University of Denver! (I'll probably hang out in my craft corner, but I am sure that I will hear every play replayed throughout the weekend!)

  • Stamps: clear&simple lacrosse
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Tangerine and Brilliant Blue
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Tangerine and Brilliant Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment