Tuesday, May 3, 2011

In my life time...

I have had this concept for this layout going around my head for a while now. The royal wedding last Friday prompted me to get it done. I wanted to document some of the major events that have happened in my life time and write about how they have effected me. (there is some personal journalling on the back about some of these issues).
I used Shell's fabulous sketch that she created for this months Handmadebysuzanne sketch challenge.
If you would love to win a $30 voucher to spend in the store head on over  and load up your layout into the gallery Suzanne carries just about everything!



Sigh, more of my favourite newsprint bunting from my all time fav etsy shop.
I am so excited to to be heading out to Creative block tomorrow to work with my long time cyber friend now IRL friend Lydia all the way from Canada, we are going to have a blast.
till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment