Saturday, May 28, 2011

LIM: Pick a Square

This morning, I realized that I work better under pressure.  I have a total of 15 minutes to put together a Thank You card (and to post it!) 

I checked out this week's Less Is More challenge which was to pick a box on this diagram, stamp in that one box and leave the rest white.


I had a older stamp set on my desk that had just come from an E-Bay purchase so I didn't even have to dig for stamps.

This came together in 10 minutes - 8 minutes of which was trying to get the thread through the tiny little butterfly button holes to make it look like antenna!  And I like this card better than I have liked anything I have done in my last leisurely few weeks!

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Oh My Word, A Muse Essential Ovals clear set
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Soft Suede (sponged on the edges of the vase), Soft Sky and Pear Pizzazz
  • Paper: white
  • Accessories: buttons (I have had them so long, I have no idea who made them) and white crochet thread

No comments:

Post a Comment