Friday, May 13, 2011

It"s Pink Saturday!!

And I have to work so I am posting this on Friday night...Shhh...don't tell...I have to be up and out early...I am working with my supervisor so I'd best be on time and bright eyed...:) I am typing no thanks to blogger...sheesh...what a week for them...I lost my last post and then got it back, did not get the comments back though...It was part of a blog hop, but so much for that...no hopping going on with a blogger account for the last couple of days...lol...and I just spent the last few hours going over my email account and "cleaning" it up! I put lots of emails into folders etc...
Man that sure took a while...But enough of all that, time for some Saturday Pinkness...so..here goes! 


Oh but first! Guess what we got! We are the proud new owners of a Breville single cup coffee maker! Yum! It uses the Keurig K-cups and we are lovin' life...It was a gift to the Hubby for his MANY years of service on the job!


So anyway, I hope all of you Happy Pink Saturday Ladies have a great weekend and think of me slaving away with my supervisor while you all are perusing all of the lovely pink blogs...(I just scored a minor personal victory by spelling perusing correctly on the first try...and now the second)lol...


Ah! The simple pleasures...Yes?

So Promise you will think about the fact that I was up before the Butt Crack of Dawn! lol...


Linking to howsweetthesound for this weeks Pink Saturday!
Won't you join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment