Friday, May 27, 2011

It's Pink Saturday! and It's a Pink Saturday Birthday!!





It's been a special year around here and that little guy is one reason why...He has been a real joy! He  dropped into our lives on the hind end of a tough loss and we weren't really ready for him, but we sure are happy to have him!

Another special thing this year...Our ED...Second from the right won an inaugural award at the annual leadership conference (Komen)
and I was there...far right...
 I started this blog...who knew so many of us love pink...the first few names I tried to choose were taken...so I landed on this one...I am glad I did...Do you like my new banner?
SO anyway...it has been a fun year and a sad year and a stressful year and it isn't over yet...in other words...a pretty normal year...and more to come...Happy Birthday Pink Saturday!
Just click on the Birthday Picture above to join in the fun, and as always...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment