Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's Wednesday! and ...My Mind is Wandering...


 As usual I am tired...You would think I would just head to bed instead of typing...but...well...here I am...


I think Maxine has a legitimate point here don't you? I mean, just think about it for a minute...and believe it...How many times have you walked in on a conversation and wished you hadn't...or maybe even listened quietly while co workers griped about this or that...
Perhaps you even thought that someone was talking or complaining about you or something you had done...Well maybe that is what was happening...or not...does it really matter? Can you change it? Chances are the answer is no. So if we think about what Maxine is saying here...perhaps we might be able to give ourselves a break...maybe lighten up on ourselves a little...If we don't believe everything we think, will we then believe everything we are sure that others think about us? Perhaps not, and that my friends, is a very healthy thing!
There comes a time in life when one must realize that one must live for oneself and ones friends and family...while being considerate of others of course. Never live in a narcissistic selfish way...Just be happy with yourself and be true to yourself...
OK, I will now step down from the soapbox...
Hmmm...I think I am tired...should I believe that?...I think I should...


Soooo






No comments:

Post a Comment