Sunday, November 18, 2012

Your Number's Up!

This week's challenge at A Passion for Papertrey is called "Your Number's Up" - using numbers somewhere on your card.  I have a couple of big birthdays coming up right after Christmas - a new 13-year old and a new 17-year old so I thought I would get a head start on these.

Plus, in the back of my mind is A Passion for Papertrey's last challenge - to show an uninked stamp some inky love - I have so many uninked stamps that I'm going to focus on those as I play along with each challenge.  This week is "Grunge Me".  I love what I have seen done with it - and I have nothing else like it - but it really is out of my comfort zone.  I solved a little bit of my problem by not truly collaging(?) the stamps together - I just ran them up the side!

HB2U 17

I used the sketch from this week's CAS(E) this Sketch! to remind you that with Thanksgiving in the U.S. we are running the challenge for two weeks - so you have 9 more days to play along.  The sketch is truly flexible - my card for the design team was a pastel, glittery penguin - this card is masculine and grunged!


  • Stamps: Papertrey Ink Grunge Me, Boy Basics: Game On (sentiment)
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Classic Kraft, Enchanted Evening
  • Ink: Papertrey Ink Classic Kraft, Enchanted Evening, Canyon Clay
  • Accessories: Papertrey Ink Alpha Blocks Numbers


No comments:

Post a Comment