Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanks for the Turkey!

Well, it happened...I missed last week's CASology challenge - it was the first one that I missed since it started.  I blame a dead furnace and cold Colorado weather. (It's still dead and will be dead for awhile because I have an old house and the furnace room isn't up to code so getting a new furnace also involves permits and construction!!!)  Wonderful mother that I am, I left all my boys (including the husband) down here to deal with the cold house (we do have a fireplace and they used winter weight sleeping bags - they were fine!) and I ran away to our little condo in the mountains!!  It had heat, but it didn't have any cardmaking supplies.

I got back last night and decided that the first thing that I would play along with is CASology with a little colourQ and technostamper mixed in.

Thanks for the Turkey



Also, this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge is Thanksgiving/Thanks!

But now that I have this done, I don't think I will use it.  There is something a little bit wrong about using a cute turkey on a thank-you-for-Thanksgiving-dinner card!!??

  • Stamps: Rosie's Roadshow Turkey, Stampin' Up Pretty Postage
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Old Olive, Soft Suede and Tempting Turquoise CS, Cajun Craze dsp
  • Ink: Memento brown and Copics
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Turquoise button (from an old collection), WPlus9 Chevron Impression plate, Spellbinders die, EK Success pennant punch

No comments:

Post a Comment