Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful For You

It's my day to post over at The Alley Way Stamps.  There isn't much longer to revel in rich fall colors - so I used Framed to create this fall scene, along with a leaf and sentiment from It's Fall About You and a little background pattern from Background Check.

Thankful for You
This is going out to my dear friend in hospice care.  I am truly thankful and will always be thankful for her friendship over the last 48 years!!
I'm playing along with the current challenge at The Friday Mashup: a thank you project with leaves 


And I'm playing with Simon Says Stamp: Thanksgiving/Thank You.
  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Framed, Background Check, It's Fall About You
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Basic Black,  K&Co Fall Harvest Mat Pad (I've had it for a number of years so probably long retired!)
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: misc twine

No comments:

Post a Comment