Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Retro Fab Friday

This is my second post today.
CAS(E) this Sketch is just a post away!

The current Fab Friday is a wonderfully rich color combo.



It certainly feels like fall, doesn't it?  But, for unknown reasons (as I am typically a very traditional color person) I didn't make a fall card!  I made a Christmas card...

FAB Friday colors


I also really love this week's sketch at retrosketches so definitely had to put the two together!


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Ornamental Christmas, Petite Pairs
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Crumb Cake, Champagne Glimmer
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Scallop Border Punch, ornament dies, copper cording, misc sheer ribbon, Copper Stickles (on ornaments)

No comments:

Post a Comment