Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Little Tangles Neat & Tangled

Neat & Tangled stamps has a new challenge blog: Little Tangles  (LOVE the name!!)  Their first challenge is to "Say Hello".  Since the first set that I purchased from them was Just Hello - I really had no choice but to play along!

Hey, GIrlfriend


If you don't have any Neat & Tangled stamps, the challenge blog includes free digis!!!

I LOVE great customer service.  A good experience will bring me back over and over and this company does it well!  Just this week I got a package from them with a stamp set that I already owned.  When I emailed, Danielle nicely reminded me that the original stamp set had a flaw and this was a replacement - the flaw was in the girl elf.  I had already used her - do you see a flaw in this sweet elf??
Neat & Tangled Elf
Details here.

But apparently there is a flaw and this company went above and beyond and sent me a whole new set (plus a freebie stamp!)  I will definitely be shopping at Neat & Tangled!!

I used this week's sketch from Technostamper:


  • Stamps: Neat & Tangled Just Hello, Little Tangles (the curly stripes on the yellow panel - and just a bit of them by the phone)
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Raspberry Ripple, Buckaroo Blue (VERY old!), Papertrey Ink Summer Sunshine CS and dsp (this is a very odd combination of colors, but I originally had some patterned paper on it and was matching the paper - later I decided I liked this clean look better!)
  • Ink: Memento Black
  • Accessories: misc black twine, one teeny gem on the phone dial

Technostamper is a fun challenge that allows me to put the linky code on my blog so you can see what others are doing with the sketch - you can even link yours here!


No comments:

Post a Comment