Sunday, November 25, 2012

Believe with Merry Monday

I'm squeezing a Merry Monday challenge in under the wire.  I am so far ahead on Christmas cards this year thanks to Merry Monday.  My plan today is to spread out of my Christmas cards, assign them to people and see where I stand.  I actually think that I have enough - it's just a matter of whether I have the right cards for everybody - then I can focus the next few weeks and be done!  Thank you, Lesley, for your Merry Monday inspiration!

Believe


  • Stamps: Technique Tuesday
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Real Red CS and dsp, Best Creations glimmer paper
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Snowflake Punch, American Crafts button, MFT Fishtail Flags and a Santa hat that I ripped off a Merry Christmas sticker (yes, I bought the whole 3d sticker for the Santa hat - I have got to find a die for a Santa hat!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment