Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Trio of Gingerbread Man

This week's Merry Monday challenge includes a trio of circles right down the center with an offset banner.  I stared at this one for a long time because I could NOT figure out how to do a centered column of circles.  I was crafting at a friend's house and loudly complaining about this trio of circles.  Finally my friend said, "Do they HAVE to be circles?" and it broke me out of my box.  (Of course, if you check out the cards by the design team, THEY didn't have any problems dealing with the trio of circles!)

Gingerbread



I still don't own these stamps and the Stampin' Up mini is almost over.  Plus, I got a peek at the new mini(!)...it shows carryover items and it does NOT show the dies for this stamp set - so I'm guessing it's no longer available next month.  Hmmm.....

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Scentsational Season, the sentiment came from one of my friend's Stampin' Up sets but I don't remember which one
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Frostwood Lodge dsp
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Soft Suede, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Holiday Collection Framelits, Stampin' Up ribbons in Espresso, Red and Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment