Sunday, November 4, 2012

Oh!

It's my day to post over at The Alley Way Stamps.  I used the set Framed, the highlight of which are the two Polaroid frames that you can tuck anything into for a fun card.  (I used one on my new release card.)  But the great part of The Alley Way Stamps sets are the little images that are "hiding" in each set so I used the quirky little smiley face on this fun card.  I think this card could be used for so many things..."Oh, you're great!"..."Oh, what a surprise"..."Oh! I forgot"

Oh!

I used the layout from Freshly Made Sketches.  This is a small invite sized card to accommodate the tiny little faces.


  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Framed
  • Paper: Stampin' UP Crumb Cake CS and dsp
  • Ink: Memento black and fluorescent Copics
  • Accessories: Hobby Lobby brand ribbon, Spellbinders squares and circles

No comments:

Post a Comment