Thursday, November 1, 2012

my studio

Today I wanted to share some photos from my studio. I am so lucky to have a room upstairs away from my little boys fingers and where on occasion I can leave an unfinished project out on my table. This is the view as you look from the door.

 
 Goodies stored in glass jars and saucers on my desk.

 
 My diecut machine, dies and embossing folders storage(from target).


MY friend Chantalle sewed this frilly seat cover for me...( BTW she has just started a new scrappy  blog if anyone wants to pop over and check her out)

 
 Expedit storage


I spray painted my type writer ...you guessed it YELLOW!( if anyone would like a mini tutorial on this I am happy to share)


My card storage

 My main Expedit storage


Paper storage


Some pretties...

 
Before I go only a few more days until I draw the winner of the FREE  Heidi Swapp class, see here to enter!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment