Saturday, November 24, 2012

ColourQ and Birthdays!

A dear friend had a birthday yesterday.  The colors from colourq were absolutely perfect for her!!!

And Many More!


This was such a fun combination of warm and cool colors.  I also added some festive silver.  This was quite a stretch for me as silver didn't go with anything.  But I so liked the surprise of the Bermuda color - I decided to pair it with a silver surprise!!

The layout comes from cardabilities:


  • Stamps: Avery Elle Framed Fonts
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Cajun Craze, Concord Crush, More Mustard dsp, Silver Glimmer
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Concord Crush
  • Accessories: Spellbinders labels, Stampin' Up Cajun Craze button and Flower Brad, Pebbles Glitter Candy Dots, gems colored to match Concord, My Favorite Things Fishtails die

No comments:

Post a Comment