Friday, November 9, 2012

It's Cloud9 WPlus9 Time!

This is my second post today.  There's a 
cute row of turkeys just a post away!!

It's that time of the month!  The monthly Cloud9 Challenge using WPlus9 stamps.  Here's the inspiration photo:


I have never been accused of being overly creative when it comes to inspiration photos.  When I see a quilt, I make a quilt!!  But I have an excuse...I bought these great quilt dies from WPlus9 and haven't used them yet!!  So...here's my Christmas quilt with a sparkly Christmas tree!

Cloud9 with WPlus9 Quilt

  • Stamps: WPlus9 Pretty Patches: Tree, Winter Wishes (sentiment)
  • Paper: MME 12 Days of Christmas dsp, Stampin' Up Real Red, Bermuda Bay and Shimmer White
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Versamark
  • Accessories: WPlus 9 Quilt Cuts 2 Die, Pretty Patches Tree Die, Creations Unlimited Snowdrift Embossing Powder (IRL the tree is sparkly!), The Twinery Caribbean Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment