Thursday, November 1, 2012

I Believe in You & Me: CAS(E) This Sketch!

It's our fourth week of CAS(E) this Sketch challenges!  It's going to be fun to see the variety of cards that you come up with for this one...


I wasn't particularly creative this week but it's the perfect card for my needs.  I had these great buttons in my stash AND it was my 23rd wedding anniversary.  The sketch had circles for the buttons, my husband doesn't like anything with bling (the one gem might be too much) - it all came together and he was THRILLED!

I Believe in You & Me


You have to check out the rest of the design team - then create your own card - I am really looking forward to seeing what each of you come up with!

  • Stamps: WPlus9 Sweet Nothings
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Basic Black, Real Red, Confetti Cream
  • Ink: black
  • Accessories: Cosmo Cricket Elements Natural Buttons, Cuttlebug border embossing, misc heart gem

No comments:

Post a Comment