Sunday, December 26, 2010

Noble Deer

Set 290 - Noble Deer

Today's Featured Stamper at SplitCoast is absolutely awe-inspiring.  Each card in her gallery is a work of art.  I simply do not have the artistic ability to even CASE her cards, so I went a different direction.  I selected this card that uses Stampin' Up's Noble Deer, a set that I need to use before the end of the year to meet my goal.  The first thing that stands out on her card is the amazing color, but as I looked closer there were lots of little details that made this card so gorgeous.  So my card removed the color, but kept the details:  the strip of trees, the blue contrasting with the browns, the angled panel, the ribbon "tabs", the woodgrain.


I'll be doing a lot of posting this week as I only have these few days to complete my 2010 goal of making sure that all of my SU sets see ink.  I hope you'll check back often and be sure to look past the first new post that you see - there are probably many more each day!
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Noble Deer, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Inks: PaperTrey Dark Chocolate
  • Paper: PaperTrey Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Ocean Tides
  • Accessories: Tim Holtz wood embossing folder, Stampin' Up label punches, Creative Impressions brads

No comments:

Post a Comment