Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I LOVE challenges!

Set 273 - To You and Yours

I was thrilled when I saw the Curtain Call Color Challenge because I knew that I still had this stamp set to use. I didn't just use the challenge colors, I totally copied the inspiration piece!  Then the colored image sat on my desk for three days because I had no idea what to do with it.  But then...the SplitCoast sketch challenge came along and it was perfect!  I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE challenges.  I do not have the ability to start totally from scratch on a card - but give me a starting point and I am ready to go!




  • Stamps: Stampin' Up To You and Yours
  • Inks: Real Red, Always Artichoke, Basic Gray
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Basic Gray, Christmas Cocoa dsp, Junto dsp (the small artichoke panel)
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Artichoke seam binding, Martha Stewart poinsettia stickers, Stickles


No comments:

Post a Comment