Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Little Athlete is 11!

Set 304 - Have a Ball

I was so glad that the SplitCoast Color Challenge today could go masculine!  I needed a birthday card for my youngest son's 11th birthday tomorrow.  I had set aside the Stampin' Up set Have a Ball for this occasion. 



I am hoping he has a better day today because yesterday started with the death of his pet hamster, Charles.  Part of Erik's Christmas present was a "palace" for the hamster.  The comment was made (not in Erik's hearing) that it would be just our luck if the hamster died right after we set up the palace.  Go figure.

Erik and Charles in happier days.

  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Have a Ball, Stampendous sentiment
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Old Olive, Daffodil, Crumb
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stampin' Up Navy grosgrain

No comments:

Post a Comment