Saturday, December 25, 2010

Breakfast Enchiladas and Christmas Wishes

I hope that all of you are having a wonderful Christmas!  My family and I are having a relaxing and fun day.  For the first time in many years we woke up to a White Christmas.  After opening up the presents, we bundled up and went outside.  The kids couldn't wait to try out their new mini four wheeler.  
After a long morning and lots of time out in the cold, we were all really hungry and enjoyed these Breakfast Enchiladas.    
The enchiladas were like a heartier and ultra-comforting step up from a breakfast burrito.  Ground sausage, eggs, green onion, cilantro and a green chile-pepperjack cheese sauce are enveloped in a flour tortilla and topped with more green chile-pepperjack cheese sauce.  This was the perfect, indulgent, and satisfying breakfast treat!  You can find the recipe HERE at Food.com.  This is a great breakfast if you need to feed a crowd of hungry people. 

I had a few recipes planned that I hoped to fit in before the holidays, but I ran out of time.  Tomorrow afternoon we are headed to Ohio to visit with my Dad and some friends.  I won't be able to visit or comment much, but wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Looking forward to seeing all of your tasty recipes next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment