Thursday, December 30, 2010

FOUR Sympathy, FIVE SU sets

I went through my remaining stamp sets and found some that work well for Sympathy cards.  Remember...I make these for the church card ministry, so I truly am not having this much tragedy in my life.


Set 307 - Serene Spring


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Serene Spring, Verve sentiment
  • Inks: Memento Brown, copics, SU Baja
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Baja, Pear CS, Pear dsp, Espresso
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Oval and Scalloped Oval Punch, Scalloped Border Punch, misc ribbon
  • Challenges: Curtain Call Color Challenge



Set 308, 309 - Label Classics, Sweet Stems


  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Labelicious, Sweet Stems, CD Stamps Heartfelt Sentiments
  • Inks: Memento Brown, Prismacolor pens
  • Paper: White
  • Accessories: pearls from Michaels

Set 310 - Longtime Friend


The layout of pearls and buttons comes from a card in Paper Crafts Card Creations Favorite Occasions, Vol. 2.
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Longtime Friends
  • Ink: Memento Brown
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Barely Banana, K&Co Susan Winget Nature
  • Accessories: misc buttons and pearls, embroidery floss, Nesties oval and scalloped oval

Set 311 - Drawing on Nature


Edited to Add: After I got this card posted here and on OLW and on SCS, I realized that the OLW challenge said absolutely no embellishments.  "Oops" on the silver pearls.  But I do think this card would work without the pearls.
  • Stamps: Stampin' Up Drawing on Nature, Simply Stamped sentiment
  • Inks: Stampin' Up Perfect Plum
  • Paper: white
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (from a set of four folders called Give a Hoot), SU Shimmer Paint - on outside frame of butterfly, silver pearls from Michaels
  • Challenges: One Layer Wednesday Boot Camp, SplitCoast Stampers Ways To Use It: Silver

------------------

Yesterday I talked about the large quantity of cards that I have been making and posting on various challenge sites.  The "quantity" worked in my favor again!

I was a Just Add Ink Top Pick for Sketch 48 with this boxed set!!

Another Happy Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment