Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Show Me The Free Reading Challenge. Let the Games Begin!!

Hi There!

2011 Show Me The Free Reading Challenge. That is the link to something new that I am trying. I follow a blog called The Unread Reader she is running a few reading challenges this year (2011) and I am participating in one of them...this one seems like it will be fun! As a Kindle owner I am offered free books quite often and so this is a challenge to see just how many of those free books that I download over the course of the year, I actually read...Fun right? I can't wait to get started because as, some of you may know, and any of you that actually know me do, I am a voracious reader. I do actually read those free books that Amazon offers me! In fact I have to say, that Amazon, through Kindle Nation Daily, (a blog) offers some pretty sweet free and very low cost reads!
I do have to admit that having read said free items that this has then led me down the path of the "the rest of the NOT FREE series", but "Se la vie" No? Pardon my French...I may know the phrase, but not how it is spelled...Any one want to join in the fun?

Happy PINK New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment